Akshay Dogra was caught in a minor fire mishap while shooting a sequence for TV show “Waaris“. The actor says he was lucky to escape unhurt.
In one scene, Akshay, seen as Jagan in the &TV show, had to fight his enemy on the show with crops on fire in the background. And during the scene, one spark fell on Akshay’s back, and soon he realised that his kurta had caught fire. The incident happened last week.
‘I am very scared of fire since childhood, but as an actor I need to give my 100 per cent to make the scene look believable. I guess I was lucky that nothing major happened,’ Akshay said in a statement.
‘Waaris’ is based on cultural issues and shows a mother bringing up a girl child as a boy.